DOOMSDAY OUTLAW is a ten-legged hard rock, blues tinged juggernaut from the heart of the UK. Coupling huge riffs and killer grooves with soaring, soulful vocals to deliver timeless tales of heartbreak and redemption, the group showcased its distinctive sound to the legions of hard rock faithful around the globe via the album, ‘Hard Times’, on worldwide release in May 2018.
The album quickly gained great reviews from across the globe:
- “Doomsday Outlaw have it all – great riffs, solid rhythms and a singer who should be spoken about in the same company as Rodgers, Coverdale, Hughes, Overland etc. Buy this album; it’s the only thing you’ll ever need. Just a shame I can’t give it eleven. 10 out of 10.” – POWERPLAY MAGAZINE
- “The band have once agina delivered an absolute corker. Doomsday Outlaw are doing everything right.” – FIREWORKS MAGAZINE
- “Doomsday Outlaw are destined to be a big name on the British rock circuit and ‘Hard Times’ shows a band that is going places and fast” – ROCK SOCIETY
- “Their bluesy, groove laden rock is delivered with confidence and swagger. Doomsday Outlaw have shown that they are no longer just a band with promise but are delivering on that potential right now.” – METAL TALK
Doomsday Outlaw vocalist Phil Poole says : “Not wanting to sound clichéd, but we’re so excited to be sharing our new album with the world. We’ve given everything to create something we are really proud of and having the opportunity to share it is really what’s it’s all about. Whether you buy the record, just listen to it, or come and see us live, getting feedback from fans is amazing and is a feeling that never gets old. Look out for some big announcements coming your way and we’ll see you on the road! “
Self-released in May 2016, the band’s debut album, ‘Suffer More’, received glowing notices from UK magazines such as:
- Powerplay (“I doubt you will hear a better album this year. 10 out of 10”)
- Fireworks (“Now THIS is a find!”), and
- ‘Album of the Week’ accolade from website Worship Metal (“Doomsday Outlaw could release an album every 6 weeks and it’d be better than 99% of the bands o
With the successful release of Hard Times, the band hit the road in 2018 for tours with Jizzy Pearl and Graham Bonnet, and are rounding the year off with Toby Jepson’s Wayward Sons. The summer saw ‘Bring It On Home’ playlisted by Planet Rock throughout July and August, as well as a major step up in festival profile with a SOPHIE Stage appearance at Bloodstock.
In late 2018, the band were joined by powerhouse guitarist Alez D’Elia, bringing a new dimension to the band’s songwriting. With dates throughout 2019, including HRH Sleaze III with Vain, Dogs D’Amour and Enuff Z’nuff – and their own headline tour – the band continued to build their following and finished off the year by heading into the studio to record their new album. After starting 2020 strong heading off to tour Spain, the band have spent 2020 bedding in new members, Nic Rudd on drums and Rowan O’Sullivan on guitar, all set to come out fighting in 2021 with new music and a killer live show!